The Morali (aka. plural for "Morales")

Darling family. ‘Nuff said. πŸ™‚

Leah has the most beautiful, big brown eyes! LOVE THEM!

1… 2… 3… WEEEEEE! I was thrilled when I saw them playing this with Leah, because my parents did it with me!

Tippy Toes!

I burst out laughing when I took the one on the top left. Just as Leah was giving her mommy a kiss something distracted her and she looked up! hahah. In this foursome we also see Leah’s signature pigtail twirling. πŸ™‚

Laughing maniacally at a bug on the rock. It made my day.

Trying to coax a grin out of Leah.

So, it turns out Leah does her “Yoga Baby” on request!

“Where’s your tongue??”

Collective laughing at bugs. Darling.

Goodbye! πŸ™‚ Thanks so much, I had a blast!

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “The Morali (aka. plural for "Morales")

1. curlyq says:

Wow! Lauren, I am CRAZY about these pix. You did a fantastic job. I really love them. Way to go–I love seeing your incredible artistic/technical “skillz.” ( :

-chantelle

2. beapinkal says:

I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM!!!!! I love all of your pictures. The Little E. Family’s and the Morali’s too. I want to do it too!!!! You guys are going to be around in the next 2 months right? Because I figured i would wait until our next baby comes and I won’t be a huge animal anymore:) haha
    I’m so excited!!!!

3. Lauren Davison says:

Bea–
    I hope you check back here for my reply! First of all, can I get an invite to your blog?? πŸ™‚ I would love to check it out! Just send it to my davisonphotography@gmail.com account. And yes–We’ll be around after you have your baby. We’ll just be in Orem. So we won’t be in the ward anymore, but we’ll only be 10-15 minutes away. I can’t wait! πŸ™‚

4. kristin hanson says:

Amazing, as always! Leah is just way too cute!! And you are so doing our family photos for Christmas, you know that right πŸ™‚

5. Amy Jane says:

Aww..what a cute family. I especially like the last two pictures..the laughing at the bugs and the black and white..so classic.

6. Jason and Melanie Morales Family says:

I love them all! Thank you so much for capturing our family… despite Leah’s efforts to resist!